By browsing, registering or contacting this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information we collect from you
When you visit, register or contact this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and other information. We may also collect information about the following:-
- Your usage of our website as well as information about you from any messages you post to the website and/or e-mails or letters you send to us.
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to: your IP Address, operating system, browser version, geographical location, length of your visit and pages visited. This information is held on our server logs and is used for generating anonymous statistics to help us improve our service to you. We reserve the right to use this information to investigate and take action against any misuse of the site.
- Information provided by you via online forms. This includes, but is not limited to; enquiries, complaints, registration forms.
Use of your information
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and to supply the services or information you have requested. It will also enable us to contact you where necessary. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. Further, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you do not wish to be contacted in the future, please let us know.
We may also use your information for all or any of the following purposes:-
- To generate anonymous statistical reports. These are essential to give us an overview of how our site is being used and enables us to improve our service.
- Personal data submitted to this site may be used for the following, plus any purpose stated on the relevant part of the site:
a. administer the website;
b. improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
c. enable your use of the services available on the website;
d. send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
e. send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you;
f. send you general commercial communications;
g. send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
h. provide third parties with statistical information about our users – without identifying any individual user;
i. deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Any other purpose stated on the relevant part of our website at the point the data is gathered.
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK. When providing us with your details, we may also allow carefully selected third parties to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know.
Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
Security and Data Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.